If you or a loved one are diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorder or related anxiety disorders, Rogers Memorial Hospital offers you access to one of the most comprehensive and active OCD programs in the United States. Here you get:
- A combination of evidence-based therapies and medication management that are proven to be effective
- Care from nationally recognized leaders in the field of OCD treatment and anxiety disorders for adults and children
- Multiple levels of care in multiple locations, anchored by residential centers that are among the few in the country offering this intensive therapy for children, teens and adults
Thousands of patients and families from the United States and beyond have turned to Rogers Memorial Hospital for help with OCD treatment and related anxiety disorders.
What We Treat
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and OC-spectrum disorders
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Your Treatment Team
Bradley C. Riemann, PhD, is a leading expert in the assessment, research, and treatment of anxiety disorders. Dr. Riemann leads a team of more than 40 highly trained staff who provide specialized OCD treatment and anxiety disorders treatment.
Your OCD treatment team includes doctoral-prepared clinical psychologists and board-certified psychiatrists, including those with special expertise in the treatment of adults and children. A comprehensive team of physicians, master’s prepared therapists, behavioral specialists, nurses, social workers, experiential therapists and dietitians form the core of teams serving all ages.
Our Treatment Approach
Rogers staff work with you using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) emphasizing exposure and response prevention (ERP) to help you face thoughts and situations that create anxiety. With a gradual, manageable treatment approach and comprehensive application of CBT, you become empowered to gain control over these symptoms and learn effective strategies to use throughout your life.
A strength of Rogers is our comprehensive approach to caring for OCD and related anxiety disorders. Expansions in programming now give you options across three distinct levels of care to meet the individual needs of children, teens and adults. They include:
- Residential treatment: For adults, at the OCD Center at Cedar Ridge, located in a beautiful lakeside setting; and for children age 8-17, at our Child and Adolescent centers. Stays in this highly structured care range from 45 to 60 days or more.
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP): Five to six hours a day, five days a week.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): Three hours a day, four days a week.
Your initial assessment will help identify what level of treatment is appropriate for you. Rogers’ campus in Oconomowoc, WI, is home to our residential treatment centers along with partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs. You can also find partial or IOP options at locations in Madison and the metro Milwaukee area (West Allis).
In choosing Rogers for your care, you are turning to a national leader in OCD treatment. Rogers Memorial Hospital has one of the oldest and most comprehensive programs in the country, with care provided by experts recognized by patients and peers as among the best anywhere in OCD treatment for children and adults. Our teams have helped pave the way toward focused, evidence-based care.
And, simply, our approach works, with our emphasis on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) with exposure response prevention (ERP). We have the outcome studies to prove it.
Call 800-767-4411 for admissions or request a screening online