Treatment at Rogers takes place in comfortable settings. We encourage you to bring clothes and personal items that are appropriate for the activities typical in each program, including:
- Comfortable and modest street clothes with appropriate footwear.
- Notebooks and pencils or pens for journaling.
- Current prescriptions or medications to be taken during treatment.
You will receive a list from admissions for the specific program you are entering with the items you will need during a typical stay, including age-appropriate optional items.
You can also print a copy of the pdf:
Inpatient and residential programs
Our inpatient and residential programs provide bedding and laundry facilities. Patients will want to pack personal items appropriate for their length of stay including:
- Current prescriptions or medications
- Paperwork related to treatment
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for the season and for group activities
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, comb, deodorant, cosmetics)
- Robe, slippers, sleepwear
- Alarm clock
Depending on the program or length of stay, patients may also want to bring other items including:
- Stationery, stamps and envelopes
- Pens, pencils and notepads
- Reading material
- Hair dryer, curling iron
- Pictures of family and friends
- Small radio, CD or MP3 player without camera
- Pillow or linens (we provide, but some patients bring their own)
What not to bring
Each program has specific guidelines to ensure a safe and confidential environment. Please do not bring any of the following items for an inpatient stay:
- Any item with alcohol listed in the first three ingredients
- Any personal electronics with cameras or audio recording
- Anything restricted by Wisconsin state laws (example: alcohol, drugs or fireworks)
- Shoes with laces
- Food or beverages
Samples of our admission information for residential programs can be found above. If you have any questions about specific items, please contact admissions.