Building on the foundation of the century-old Rogers Memorial Hospital, the Rogers Behavioral Health System was created in 2008. As a diversified behavioral healthcare system, we are charting a course to realize the system vision: People with behavioral health care needs, and their families, deserve access to the highest quality of care and have a right to experience life worth living. With our roots as a premier provider of behavioral healthcare services, the system has grown to include key corporations that fulfill needs for philanthropy, management, education, research and training:
- Rogers Memorial Hospital offers nationally recognized, specialized programs known for their effectiveness in treating children, teens and adults with OCD and anxiety disorders, eating disorders, depression and other mood disorders, as well as addiction.
- Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation raises philanthropic support to ensure the future of the hospital as it provides effective treatment for those suffering from mental illness.
- Rogers InHealth creates, implements and promotes accessible education and advocacy resources using story, technology and peer/key relationships.
- Rogers Center for Research and Training conducts outcomes evaluation on psychiatric disorders and trains health professionals who wish to further develop their mental health treatment skills.
- Rogers Partners in Behavioral Health provides on-site clinical and fiscal management expertise to hospitals and other health care locations.
Rogers Behavioral Health System believes our commitment to excellence shows in the positive impact we see in those we serve and the impact on the community overall. As stewards of our more than century-old mission, we take pride in doing what is right in patient care, organizational and financial practices and in creating a culture of care and philanthropy throughout the organization.