While we encourage people to share thoughts and opinions on the Rogers Memorial Hospital social media pages, we expect this to be done in a respectful manner.
Rogers Memorial Hospital does not agree with, or endorse, every comment individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile.
It is our policy to allow the true “voice” of Rogers Memorial Hospital to be heard, however, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity in profile pictures,
- Defamation to a person or people,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose is to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Links to non-federal sites, and, any other comments that the Rogers Memorial Hospital Social Media team deems inappropriate.
Repeated violations of the Rogers Memorial Hospital comment policy may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page.
Social media is a 24/7 medium, we may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
We ask that you please refrain from posting any information that may contain any personal identifying information.