“Whenever I entered the doors of Herrington to meet the counselors, I was welcomed. I couldn’t believe that people in the house were so kind and non-judgmental of me.” – Lisa R.
The Herrington Recovery Center provides comprehensive, multi-modal treatment with 24-hour-a-day supervision under the direction of a board-certified physician who specializes in addiction medicine.
Members of the treatment team may include the following:
- Board-certified family physician
- Board-certified psychiatrist
- Licensed clinical psychologist
- Registered nurse
- Certified clinical supervisor
- Master’s level certified substance abuse counselors
- Master’s level marriage and family therapist
- Behavioral specialists
- Experiential therapists
- Registered dietitian
- Residential counselor
On admission, each patient meets with members of the multidisciplinary treatment team for a comprehensive evaluation to assess the history and severity of their addiction and related psychosocial factors. This information forms the basis of a personalized plan of care.