Sue McKenzie, co-director of Rogers InHealth, and David Jacobi, PhD, will be the featured guests on the next “The Morning Blend” television program as part of our series called “Mental Health Moments.” The program airs from 9 to 10 a.m. on TODAY’S TMJ4 Milwaukee television station.
Each "Mental Health Moments" segment in the series focuses on a different mental health topic and includes a story of recovery, with the goal of helping people to feel comfortable talking about mental health and seeking out effective help:
- The May segment focused on dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), which helps people change patterns of behavior that are not effective, such as self-harm, suicidal thinking, and substance abuse.
- The April segment featured Dr. Roger Luhn, medical director of Rogers Memorial Hospital - Brown Deer, talking about what care at this new hospital will look like when it opens this spring.
- The March segment focused on adolescents who are dealing with a dual diagnosis of a mental illness and substance use/addiction.
- The February segment summarized the levels of care available, from prevention to intervention, which support our mental health in times of challenge.
- The January segment covered New Year's resolutions and the steps on how to make significant and lasting change in your life.
You may view all prior "Mental Health Moments" segments here.