Interested in more detailed information on Rogers Memorial Hospital or in interviewing one of its many experts?
Fast facts about Rogers:
- Rogers is a stand-alone, not-for-profit behavioral health care provider for children, adolescents and adults. The hospital is nationally recognized for its residential treatment centers including the Eating Disorder Center, the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Center, the Child Center and the Adolescent Center.
- Rogers provides residential treatment services for addiction at the Herrington Recovery Center. Inpatient and partial hospitalization services are also available.
- Rogers is licensed as a psychiatric hospital by the State of Wisconsin and accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Rogers offers treatment programs at five Wisconsin locations: Oconomowoc, Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha and Brown Deer.
- The majority of Rogers’ patients come for treatment from 55 of the 72 counties in Wisconsin, with nearly 65 percent of patients being residents of Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
- Overall, across its various programs and services, the hospital admitted nearly 9,300 children, adolescents and adults in 2012-13 for OCD and anxiety disorders, mood disorders, eating disorders and addiction.
- Rogers employs more psychiatrists and psychologists than any other behavioral health care system in the midwest. Rogers employs nearly 1000 professionals at its five locations.