Alcohol and drug treatment at Rogers offers a wide range of treatment options to help you focus on recovery from your substance-use disorder. As part of the admission process you will complete a pre-admission screening to establish what level of treatment is best suited for you. One of the options available for drug and alcohol treatment is the Herrington Recovery Center, Rogers’ own residential treatment center.
Residential treatment is designed for individuals who are medically stable, but have been unable to achieve sustained recovery in a shorter-term or lower-intensity treatment program. Unlike inpatient drug and alcohol treatment, which is generally limited to detoxification and stabilization, residential treatment takes place over the course of 4-8 weeks.
Additionally, a comprehensive five-day evaluation is available at the Herrington Recovery Center for professionals referred by licensure boards, regulatory agencies and other privileging organizations.
The Herrington Recovery Center is located on the shores of Upper Nashotah Lake. The residential treatment center provides a tranquil setting for residents to participate in a number of effective therapies that address the behaviors and underlying issues commonly seen with alcohol or drug addiction.
Family involvement is an important aspect of treatment at Rogers. Family members are involved with the drug and alcohol treatment programs to learn about addiction as a disease and help their loved ones understand how substance-use disorders affect those around them.
After discharge from the residential treatment center, patients are expected to continue their recovery through ongoing addiction care, in addition to 12-Step or other support group meetings. This ongoing care is critical to the long-term recovery goals for someone who has been in an alcohol or drug treatment program.
What Sets Rogers Apart
- Treatment services directed by an experienced and board-certified physician who specializes in addiction medicine
- Assessment and the ability to address co-occurring conditions
- An experienced multidisciplinary treatment team using evidence-based treatment approaches
- A safe, anonymous and confidential setting
- Peer support and licensure advocacy for licensed professionals
- A personalized treatment plan with individualized length of stay
- Emphasis on patient and family education
- Family recovery including twice monthly Family & Friends programs and individual family therapy sessions
- Comprehensive case management/coordination of continuing care
- Access to on-site experts for additional clinical consultations