Click a location to see details
Tap a location to see details
Rogers Behavioral Health–Tampa
Rogers Behavioral Health–Tampa Bay
2002 N.Lois Ave., Suite 400
Tampa, FL 33607
Eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and other anxiety disorders can interfere with your life—at school or work and in your relationships with friends or family. You want the reassurance that your mental health provider will partner with you, develop an individualized treatment plan and empower you to gain control over your symptoms. Rogers Behavioral Health—Tampa Bay will provide you the skills necessary to transition into a productive new life—a life worth living.
We are committed to helping people with eating disorders, OCD and other anxiety disorders gain access to quality treatment. With our Rogers Behavioral Health—Tampa Bay location, you now have local access to the expertise and experience of one of the country’s largest specialty behavioral health providers.
Our Tampa Bay location offers partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs for children, adolescents and adults. Treatment averages five to six weeks for each program.
- OCD and anxiety partial hospitalization: Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- OCD and anxiety intensive outpatient: Monday-Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- FOCUS (mood disorders) partial hospitalization: Monday-Friday from 12:30 to 6 p.m.
- Eating disorders partial hospitalization: Monday-Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Eating disorders intensive outpatient:Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
For children and adolescents:
- OCD and anxiety partial hospitalization: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- OCD and anxiety intensive outpatient: Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or Monday-Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Eating disorders partial hospitalization program (ages 8 - 17): Monday-Friday 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Coming soon: Eating disorders intensive outpatient
- Coming soon: FOCUS (mood disorders) partial hospitalization
- Coming soon: Anxiety and mood disorders in ASD partial hospital program
Learn more about Rogers’ OCD, anxiety and eating disorder programming at rogershospital.org.
Want to know more about Rogers?
Kara Rapozo, national outreach representative, would be glad to help.
Kara’s outreach efforts are concentrated on promoting Rogers’ specialized programs in Tampa for eating disorders, OCD and anxiety. If you have questions about lodging, admissions or our programs in Tampa or nationwide, feel free to call or email Kara.
Eric Storch, PhD, clinical director of OCD services at Rogers Behavioral Health–Tampa Bay
Stephanie Eken, MD, FAAP, regional medical director of Rogers Behavioral Health–Chicago, Nashville and Tampa Bay
Joshua Nadeau, PhD, clinical supervisor of eating disorder and OCD and anxiety services
Amaya Ramos, MD, child and adolescent psychiatrist for OCD and anxiety disorders