At our Oconomowoc, Milwaukee, Kenosha and Madison locations, Rogers offers a partial hospitalization program for adults dealing with a range of psychiatric symptoms and diagnoses.
The program is offered weekdays:
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Oconomowoc
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in West Allis
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. in Madison
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in Kenosha
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Brown Deer (for women)
and provides a range of proven therapies, a structured setting, and nutritional health and wellness education. A board-certified psychiatrist provides medication management and medical monitoring.
The primary goal of this partial hospitalization is to improve symptoms and daily functioning while allowing individuals to remain connected with their family and other social support systems.
To find out more about this program fill out a screening request form and one of our admissions professionals will contact you.