Rogers' partial hospitalization program for adults with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder or another eating disorder diagnosis allows you to receive an intensive level of therapy while remaining involved with family, work and other activities. This structured level of care is designed so you learn how to normalize your eating and abstain from binging, purging, excessive exercise and other disordered eating behaviors.
Led by a full-time psychiatrist, this specialized partial hospitalization program offers two supervised meals and provides group based therapies with a strong cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) component along nutritional education and medical monitoring.
Days and Times:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Appleton
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Chicago
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Oconomowoc
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Madison
- Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. - Tampa Bay
Coming soon to Minneapolis!