Like countless adults battling opioid addiction, you may benefit from the additional support of medications which build a foundation for promoting recovery. You may be unsure about including medications in your treatment plan, but research tells us this method is successful when offered by an experienced team of addiction professionals.
Through this daytime intensive outpatient program, you’ll receive our comprehensive therapies in combination with buprenorphine, naloxone, naltrexone or other medications.
Your treatment will also include:
- Individual and group therapy
- Education, motivational interviewing and relapse prevention
- Family support and medication monitoring
- Regular access to registered nurses and a physician specializing in addiction medicine
Days and Times:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 1 to 4 p.m. - Brown Deer
To be enrolled in this program, you must be in a stable medical and psychiatric condition, with no current methadone use or reliance on benzodiazepines (benzos).