Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can happen in many different forms such as a car accident, assault, natural disaster or anytime someone feels their life is threatened. Witnessing someone else experience a serious event can also trigger PTSD.
Rogers PTSD partial hospitalization program focuses on adults with a diagnosis of PTSD and builds on our foundation of cognitive behavioral therapy, emphasizing prolonged exposure. Additional treatment components include:
- Group therapy
- Acceptance, self-compassion and mindfulness strategies
- Experiential therapy
- Patient and family education
- Individual therapy
The PTSD partial hospitalization program helps patients reduce symptoms by helping to identify personal values, gain acceptance of their thoughts and feelings, and reengage in a life worth living.
Days and Times:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Coming soon to Minneapolis
- Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - West Allis and Brown Deer
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Oconomowoc
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Appleton